- Women's Inductive Bible Study meets on Monday evenings at 6:30pm led by Sheri Sheppard.
- G.L.O.W. God's Little Ones Welcome Ages 4 years through 3rd grade meets Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm during adult Bible studies.
- Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study meets Tuesdays at 10:30am led by Stormy King.
- Men's Breakfast & Study meets the 3rd Saturday of each month at 7:00am.
- Fuel- College and Career group
- Sunday Night Bible Study meets in the Sanctuary Sunday evenings at 6:30pm led by Pastor Charles.
- Thursday Bible Study will resume meeting in the Fall
YOU'RE INVITED TO PRAYER AND PRAISE EACH TUESDAY!
Every Tuesday morning from 9 am to 10:15 am, the prayer team meets in the Chapel to pray over the needs of the church, church members, and community, etc.
If you would like to be part of one or more of these opportunities to pray for others or if you are in need of prayer, please call the church office.
Church Office Phone: (409) 755-4403
Church Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worship is the genuine expression of appreciation of the one true God. We the body of believers come together to praise our God and savior Jesus Christ. The Worship Ministry is made up of three parts that make it whole:
The choir is a worship group that meets every Wednesday at 6:30 pm. The choir is open to all members who want to join! The choir enhances our worship service with their beautiful voices. Want to join? Come on in the choir room and grab a chair!
The Sound Team:
The sound team is made up of sound technician, and Computer/Media, and Video ministry. We are always looking for new volunteers to train!
The Praise Team:
The praise team is made up of vocalists and instrumentalists. The purpose of the praise team is to lead the congregation into the presence of God during worship. We take leading worship seriously, so those wishing to volunteer must be interviewed by our Music Minister Lauren Wolfe in order to be considered.
< Contact The Director
Woodcrest Members are passionate about missions! Below are some missions we are involved in locally.
+ + +
- CHRISTIAN CARE CENTER - A 501c3 non-profit organization established to assist those living in the Silsbee and Lumberton school districts with crises needs.
- Backpack Program - We are partnering with FB Loeb in this incredible service to students that are in need of assistance of meals on weekends. Each backpack includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 snacks.